Reports on Climate Change and Biodiversity Loss: A Nature Park Guide
A range of important and useful reports, reviews and documents from the last couple of years have led to a better understanding of climate change and biodiversity loss.
These downloadable factsheets aim to provide short, succinct and accessible summaries of these useful reports, reviews and documents, so that you can share key messages to your learners.
You can download the following factsheets:
- IPCC Sixth Assessment Report (the most up-to-date report on climate change)
- IPBES Global Assessment Report on Biodiversity and Ecosystems
- State of Nature Report (the most up-to-date report on nature in the UK)
- The National Adaptation Programme (how the UK will respond to the impacts of a changing climate and strengthen national resilience)
- The Economics of Biodiversity: The Professor Dasgupta Review
- State of the UK Climate (2022)