What do you want to know about biodiversity loss?
This versatile resource includes a set of 20 questions and answers about biodiversity based on the latest evidence available to scientists, including the Economics of Biodiversity: the Dasgupta review. It can be used for display, research or revision, supporting learners to understand the importance of biodiversity.
Step by step
Begin by watching this short 5-minute animation narrated by Sir David Attenborough:
The question and answer cards can be used in a number of ways:
- As a card sort activity or as wall posters within science or geography lessons
- To promote debate or discussion
- To review learning as a quiz activity
- In drama, creative writing or even in an assembly
- To support the work of an Eco-Committee
- To support independent research and project work
- To support homework tasks
- To aid revision for examinations (at KS4/5)
- To enhance teacher knowledge